We welcome and encourage walk-on players.
Warm up on our practice green.
Check our Updates for Tournaments or Contact Us to create your own.
1. No more than 4 players in a group.
2. USGA rules govern all play.
3. Slow groups must allow faster groups to play through.
4. White stakes are out of bounds/red stakes are lateral hazards.
5. All divots are to be replaced and ball marks repaired.
Local and Mandatory Rules:
1. All Carts and bags are to kept off of greens and aprons (approx. 15 feet from the edge of the green).
2. RIDING carts are to be kept 30 feet from greens and off of all tee boxes.
3. Players must wear shirts at all times.
4. All players must have their own clubs or rent a set (left handed clubs are available).
5.Players mistreating course property will be asked to leave without refund.
6.Players found to be playing more than one golf ball (not including provisional as USGA rules dictate) will be expected to pay for another 9 holes.
7. DO NOT play your ball off of any green or apron (15 feet from edge of green) that is outside of the hole in play. Take a free drop, no closer to the hole in play, and continue.
1. We do not serve alcohol.
2. The minimum age to reserve a riding cart is 18 years of age and graduated from high school.
3. Forest Hills Golf Course waives all liability.
To include, but not limited to:
-Striking another player with a ball in play, mishaps involving riding carts or theft from a vehicle.
-We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, as defined within the local, state and federal laws.
These examples are not inclusive and by paying for our service you accept these terms.